Network Rack Series Active+ (Server/Switch) Racks
Eaton's B-Line Business offers a range of pre-assembled standard rack configurations aimed at helping to take away the headache of choosing the right rack specification for your application.
The Network Rack Active+ Rack (NER) provides the perfect platform solution for housing and managing server and switch applications, particularly suited to back office and commercial building infrastructure applications.
Supplied as standard in an 800mm wide foot-print, the NER rack platform suits applications involving active equipment densities above 1.5kW. The double vented doors incorporate industry leading 80% free area perforated sections to help maximise air flow into and out of the rack. The double door configuration makes the operation of the doors in a confined space or walkway that much easier.
An extensive range of standard site configurable accessories, including in-rack power distribution and blanking, are readily available. These provide users with the ability to further enhance the rack to suit individual installation or user demands.
- Patented bolt-together construction with flat pack options available upon request
- Conventional 4-post rack design with bolt-together facility
- Class leading *800kg static load and *225kg dynamic load rating (*evenly distributed)
- Fully EIA 310-E compliant
- Integrated earth bonding facility
- 19” mounting rails are infinitely adjustable front to rear
- Doors fitted with locking swing handles and 2-point latching for ease of use and added security
- Fully site upgradable to suit individual installation requirements thanks to a wide range of accessories including power distribution and blanking for improved air management