Network Rack Series Active Racks
Eaton's B-Line Business offers a range of pre-assembled standard rack configurations aimed at helping to take away the headache of choosing the right rack specification for your application.
The Network Rack Active Rack (NAR) provides the perfect platform solution for housing active equipment densities above 1.5kW. The 600mm wide platform is ideal for servers and smaller switches, whilst the 800mm wide platform is suited to higher density switch applications where cooling strategies rely on multi directional air flow.
Configured with a single vented door at the front and double vented doors at the rear these racks are designed to promote best in class air flow through the rack space through the use of industry leading 80% free area perforated panels.
An extensive range of standard site configurable accessories, including in-rack power distribution and blanking, are readily available. These provide users with the ability to further enhance the rack to suit individual installation or user demands.
- Patented bolt-together construction with flat pack options available upon request
- Conventional 4-post rack design with bolt-together facility
- Class leading *800kg static load and *225kg dynamic load rating (*evenly distributed)
- Fully EIA 310-E compliant
- Integrated earth bonding facility
- 19” mounting rails are infinitely adjustable front to rear
- Doors fitted with locking swing handles and 2-point latching for ease of use and added security
- Fully site upgradable to suit individual installation requirements thanks to a wide range of accessories including power distribution and blanking for improved air management