Network Rack Series Cabling Racks
Eaton's B-Line Business offers a range of pre-assembled standard rack configurations aimed at helping to take away the headache of choosing the right rack specification for your application.
The Network Rack Cabling Rack (NCR) provides the perfect platform solution for housing and managing cabling infrastructure and is particularly suited to back office and commercial building infrastructure applications.
Supplied as standard in an 800mm wide foot-print, the NCR rack platform provides ample space to accommodate larger backbone cabling volumes. The inclusion of two enhanced vertical cable managers, one mounted each side of the front 19” rails, provides the perfect option for patch management and the routing of inter-connects.
An extensive range of standard site configurable accessories including in-rack vertical and horizontal cable containment are also available. The full line of accessories provides users with the ability to enhance the rack to suit individual installation or user demands..
- Patented bolt-together construction with flat pack options available upon request
- Conventional 4-post rack design with bolt-together facility
- Class leading *800kg static load and *225kg dynamic load rating (*evenly distributed)
- Fully EIA 310-E compliant
- Integrated earth bonding facility
- 19” mounting rails are infinitely adjustable front to rear
- Fitted with two (2) high density full height cable managers, incorporating plastic fingers for added cable protection
- Rack doors fitted left hand hinged as standard with the option to reconfigure on-site to right hand hinged
- Doors fitted with locking swing handles for ease of use and added security
- Fully site upgradable to suit individual installation requirements thanks to a wide range of accessories including an extensive range of in-rack cable management solutions