PatchSee® Cat6 U/UTP Patch Leads
PatchSee RJ 45 Patch Cords are designed, and individual tested for connecting the network equipment to patch panel and network user outlet. They are warranted for cat 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 June 2002 and ISO/IEC 11801 Channel test on a Permanent Link certified for transmission frequencies of up to 250 MHz.
PatchSee concept and main characteristics
- Light identification by plastic optical fibre
- Lengths from 0.6m up to 4.9m
- Color cable: Black with white marking
- Color boot: Grey with white marking
- Movable colour clip, 16 colors available
- Marking on the boot: length and P/N
- Unique serial number marking on the cable
- Warranty 25 years for Channel Cat 6 link on Cat 6 Permanent Link certified
- Individual tested: each Patch Cord is individual tested (Return Loss, Attenuation, NEXT, etc...) and all the reports tests are archiving on computer database.