Notes for Cabinet Shelves
- The 6210 series cabinets, standard and server versions, do not come
with rear mounting angles. These are required if fitting:
· fixed shelves (US**** series)
· telescopic shelves (UST** and USTH**) series or
· keyboard shelves (USTK**) series
Rear mounting angles are also required for fitting rack-mounted servers
or similar items.
See: Rack Mounting Angles
- Cantilever shelves do not require rear mounting angles.
- The 7210 series Midi Cabinets do come with rear mounting angles fitted.
- If a cabinet is being used simply for patching and switches rear mounting
angles will not be required.
- The maximum size for fixed/telescopic shelves for floor standing cabinets
is as follows:
· 400mm deep in a 600mm deep cabinet
· 600mm deep in a 800mm deep cabinet
· 800mm deep in a 1000mm deep cabinet
- Fixed/telescopic shelves cannot be used with wall cabinets as they
do not have rear mounting angles.