Frequently Asked Questions
- My delivery has arrived damaged, what should I do?Answer
Refuse the delivery and call contact our Customer Services department by telephone on +44 (0) 1276 405300 or by emailing customer services
If you accept delivery you must ensure you sign the Proof of Delivery (POD) as 'DAMAGED' Please do not sign as 'unchecked' or any other such variation.
- I have received an incorrect item / quantity. What should I do?Answer
Our Customer Services team will be able to deal with your issue, so please call +44 (0) 1276 405300 or email customer services for a speedy solution
- Outside the UK?Answer
We can delivery all over the world please call +44 (0) 1276 405300 for more information on international deliveries
- Can I collect my order in person?Answer
Yes, you can between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday at our head office located just off Junction 4 of the M3, please call to arrange now. +44 (0) 1276 405300
- How do I track my order?Answer
Call us with your order or PO reference and we will tell you where your order is. Please call customer services on +44 (0) 1276 405300 or email customer service
- How would I obtain a Proof of Delivery (POD) for my orders?Answer
You can obtain a Proof Of Delivery from Customer Services by calling +44 (0) 1276 405300 or emailing customer services
- What time will my order arrive?Answer
This will depend on the service you have requested at the point of order:
- Next day Delivery Service - up to 18:00
- Pre-Noon Delivery Service - Up to 12:00
- Pre 10 am Delivery Service - up to 10:30
- What delivery options do you offer?Answer
We offer a range of different delivery services with all standard domestic consignments sent using DPD. Our standard delivery service is Next Day. We also offer time deliveries and a same-day service.
For more information please view our Delivery Information page or please call +44 (0) 1276 405300 for more information.
- Can you deliver direct to my customer?Answer
Yes, we offer direct delivery services to all our customers. As part of this service, we also ship all direct orders as white label, and with your delivery note on requested.
Ordering from Cablenet
- Where can I get a Cablenet catalogue?
- Do I have to pay VAT?Answer
VAT of 20% is added to orders made from the United Kingdom or other members of the European Union.
If you are a company registered for VAT in an E.U. member country then you must give us a valid VAT number at the checkout to be exempt. This exemption does NOT apply to companies within the United Kingdom.
If you have a Special Exemption (charitable research etc.. ), you must send a copy of the exemption to our credit control department.
Orders from the USA and all other countries are VAT free.
- When is the latest time I can place an order?Answer
We accept orders up to 5:00 pm Monday-Thursday and 4:30 pm on Fridays.
- What happens if you don't stock the product I want?Answer
We are constantly expanding our product range but if you still can't find what you're looking for please call us on +44 (0) 1276 405300.
- Who will take my order? Answer
All our registered customers are serviced by a dedicated account manager, who will take your order.
- What happens if my Account Manager is unavailable? Answer
In the instance that your Account Manager is not available, you will be looked after by another member of our dedicated and highly trained team all of whom are fully qualified and experienced and can answer any questions you may have on your account or on our products.
- How do I contact Cablenet?Answer
You can contact us via phone by calling +44 (0) 1276 405300 anytime between 8:45 am and 5:30 pm Monday to Friday. You will be greeted by our friendly Sales Team, giving you immediate access to the person who can help you with your enquiry. If you prefer you can email us at any time and we will respond as soon as possible within working hours.
- How quickly will a credit note be raised for returned items?Answer
How quickly will a credit note be raised for returned items?
A credit note is generally generated within 2 days, of receipt of the returned goods
Using the Website
- How accurate are the colours for the products on the website?Answer
Please note that the colours of the products you see on the website may vary slightly from the item you receive. Computer monitors are not calibrated equally, and we do our best to edit our photos to show the colours as accurately as possible.
- Who maintains the Cablenet website?Answer
We have a dedicated web team at Cablenet that maintains all of the content and products on the Cablenet website. For all website support, you can reach the team on 01276 405300 or email customer service and a member of the team will deal with your query.
- What do I do if I have forgotton my password or username?Answer
If you cannot remember your password to the Cablenet website you will need to RESET YOUR PASSWORD. On this page you will be asked for your email address, fill this in and click submit. You will then be sent a link to reset your password.
If for some reason, the above method does not work, drop an email to customer services who will be able to assist you.
What additional Services do we offer?
- What is your bespoke cable ordering service?Answer
We have an in-house production team who can manufacture bespoke cables.
So if you need a non-stock cable, please give our sales team a call on +44 (0) 1276 405300 or drop us an email with your exact requirement and a member of the sales team will get back to you with a quote.